Welcome to Crucible
Crucible provides holistic security solutions and high risk environment training to employees of the U.S. Government, NGOs, and multinational corporations who live in, travel to, and operate in dangerous and austere locations worldwide.
Global SolutionsWe've conducted training and managed security operations in locations across the globe.
CJPS: UPDATE: 02-24-2014 Crucible was just awarded the Mexico II task order by INL. Recruiting is ongoing for bilingual advisors with a bachelors degree.
01-10-2014 Crucible is recruiting for the Mexico III TORP Background Investigators.
12-24-2013 Crucible has been placed in the top tier of the Mexico II TORP
11/2013 Crucible is competing for the Mexico II TORP and actively recruiting Police Advisors and certain qualified Subject Matter Experts (SME)
11/2013 Crucible is competing for the Palestine TORP for Police Advisor / Instructors and Linguists.
All candidates are requested to continue to review and update their profiles and applications, if required. We are in the process of vetting police and corrections advisors to fulfill future TORP requirements. Our recruiting department will make every attempt to keep candidates informed throughout the process.
The history of the CJPS award is as follows:
- Feb 15, 2011, Crucible was awarded a CJPS (Small Business Set Aside) contract.
- Feb 28, 2011, there was notification of a “stay of performance” due to multiple protests.
- Mar 10, 2011, all awardees were notified of a “contract suspension” while DoS re-evaluated the proposals
- Jun 7, 2011, Crucible was notified that the re-evaluation was complete and that we remained a contract awardee.
- Jun 16, 2011, all awardees were notified of another “stay of performance” due to another protest.
- Nov 21, 2011, Crucible was again confirmed as an awardee. However, due to another protest, the contract remains suspended with an expected resolution sometime early next year.
- Feb 29, 2012, GAO sustains the protest of one of the non-awardees. DOS/INL states that it is reviewing options on how to proceed.
- Mar 14, 2012, DOS/INL commences implementation of GAO’s recommendations, which includes a past performance review of all offerors. It expects to resolve issues and move forward within a few weeks.
- Feb 29, 2012, GAO issued its finding that sustained the protest. DOS/INL stated that it is assessing its options on how to proceed. Most recently, it commenced implementation of GAO’s recommendations, which includes a past performance review of all offerors. It expects to resolve issues and move forward within a few weeks.
- April 26, 2012, DOS notified Crucible of being re-awarded the CJPS contract. There are now 6 Set-Aside Awardees and 6 Full Scope Awardees. According to Terry Lord, Administrative Contracting Officer for the CJPS contract, a task order kick off meeting will be held around Mid-May. Crucible will continue to process applicants in anticipation of the first task order request for proposal. Our recruiters are doing their best to keep potential candidates apprised of the situation. Thank you for your patience and continued interest.
- DOS/INL recently announced that release of the first CJPS task order is imminent. Crucible is expecting to see a task order by 1 Jun 12.
- DOS Awarded the Haiti Task Order to DynCorp International November 20, 2012
- DOS/INL released the Mexico/Merida TORFP and proposals were submitted June 6, 2013 for award in July/August 2013
- CJPS: UPDATE: 02-24-14 Crucible is please to announce we were awarded the Mexico II task order by INL.
- CJPS: UPDATE: DOS INL has Released Mexico III as a small business set aside and we are actively recruiting background investigators for the positions.
- The DOS INL has released a forecast for 10 Task Orders in the FY 2014. Crucible has received the Mexico II TORP and Palestine and is actively recruiting for both.